Thursday, August 2, 2007

scrapbook project for my husband

Here is a little book I put together for my husband, Joe, "just because". I had some miscellaneous pictures of the two of us laying around, some of them are out-takes (eyes shut, too dark etc) and instead of just pitching them, I used them in this book.

While looking around on the internet one day, I came across a post about a mini-book made with yellow 6 by 9 inch office type envelopes. They are the ones with the metal prongs for claps. This little book looks neat in that you have pockets to add additional pictures or journaling into the book. It goes together easy-peasy. You could practically use scraps for it.





So I've given you the cover and the first two pages. I'll post the rest of the book tomorrow. Sorry for the wonky way these pictures posted, I have to take the lesson on how to post multiple pics again!

By the way, Joe loved it! He's very supportive of my "hobby" and getting a book just for him made him feel extra special and loved!

Have a great Thursday!

Ciao.

2 comments:

Corie said...

So nice, a scapbook for hubby.

michelle sturgeon said...

What a wonderful gift for him!