Here's the rest of the book, including the back cover (plain) and a top view. The envelope flaps are tucked in so that you have a pocket to use for journaling or other pictures if you need it.
In case anyone is wondering, I have balloons down my shirt in the "love is being stupid together" picture. That picture could be disturbing on so many levels, LOL! I love Joe's cheesey smile, though.
There it is, that's the book. One more thing, I bound it with those ring binders you can get at office supply stores. I pick them up at Wally World. There's 6 in a package for like 99 cents. I would ordinarily tie a lot of ribbons on them, but didn't want to "frou-frou" it up for a man.
The excitement is starting to build for Italy. I'm making lists of little things we need to pick up to take with us. You know, batteries for the camera, travel size toiletries and 2 million euros!
Don't I wish. It's 41 days away.
Have a great Friday.
Ciao!
9 comments:
Great job on the album! I need to get busy on some things like that!
This album is great, love the colors you used on it.
WOW!
That book is AMAZING! Love the colors and the paper...Great work!
Wow this book is awsome! Looks Great!
Paula, your album looks great. One question though....it's kind of small print so I can't see it well, but how does the word "stupid" fit into your husband's book:0) It's the top picture.
Paula, came back to have another look. Don't know why I didn't think of clicking on the picture to get a better look -- duh! Makes much more sense now:0)
What a great job! The colors go great together. Keep up the good work!
GREAT job -- love all the colors!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L album! Love your blog! Very inspiring!!!!
Post a Comment