No card to post today. I'm posting with a couple of different things :
1. don't forget to comment on the blog for the free paper lace! You have until midnight tonight. I'll be drawing tomorrow Friday, August 31 and will post the winning name sometime during the day.
2. Sandy asked me if I was taking a laptop to Italy and posting while I was there. Sandy went to Israel last month and did just that. It was wonderful to see her pictures and hear about her trip almost in real time; but, no I will not be doing that. When I get back and unload the camera I will post the pictures into a slide show or something and let you know the address, so you can view them if you like. Disclaimer: I take picture of everything, food, signage etc. You get the idea! If you would love to see pictures of my cone of gelato, then it will be good viewing for you.
I plan on having gelato often. And vino!!!! Seriously, I hope to God that I come back with great photos! DH is taking a camera too, so between us, we're covered.
3. Jacqueline posted a card I sent her a few days ago. You can view it on her blog. It's a good thing she did, as I forgot to photograph it. Thank you to Jacqueline for the kind words, as always.
Well, that's it, I got nothin' else for today.
Ciao!
1 comment:
Nice piece of journalling Paula - I am glad you are keeping us up to date.
Post a Comment