a) feel really excited because in 17 days we leave for Italy
b) pack and make lists about last minute things we need to do
c) worry that we are going to have a major hurricane that will close all the airports and we won't be able to fly out, thereby missing our connecting flight to Rome
d) PANIC
e) all of the above
And then some! I haven't set foot in my studio for about 6 days now, it doesn't look like I'll be getting in there any time soon. Too much to do. Tomorrow I get my hair foiled (good-bye gray) and I'm working the rest of the week. Yesterday I sorted out clothes and put some things in the 2 suitcases we're allowed to bring. It's all good there, as I have plenty of room yet and still have carry-on to cram things into.
I find myself singing, That's Amore at odd times during the day, OUT LOUD!!!! I have the Dean Martin version on a CD I bought a few years ago; Mob Hits (pun) and I have been jamming to the likes of Dino, Louie Prima, Jerry Vale et al. I also like my Andre Bocelli when I'm feeling a little more sophisticated.
So, if I don't post many new cards I'll still pop in every other day or so to say hi. Don't forget to leave a comment on the post on August 24 for a small offering of blog candy. I'll draw on Friday; you have until Thursday midnight to sign up for that.
Have a good day today.
CIAO!

6 comments:
How exciting for you...Have a great time in Italy if I don't get back to your blog before then..and don't be nervous. Everything will work out perfectly!! Kerilou (2peas)
Love that Dean Martin version....I would be freaking out too.
Make good lists!
Wow, the time is getting close, don't worry there won't be any hurricanes coming this way anytime soon, so you can cross that one off your list. Have fun packing. My friends and family laugh at me, I can take a weekend suitcase and have enough clothes for two weeks. Enjoy!.
I am going to Rome in the end of October. I am also looking forward to it. Been to Italy many times but not Rome. Hope you have a wonderful trip!
I'm SO EXCITED for you! Hope you'll share your photos with all us armchair travellers.
I'm so excited for you...will you be blogging about your trip and posting pics while there? I hope so, I wanna go with ya! :)
Post a Comment