Friday, August 31, 2007

Ding, ding, ding..WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Wow, I got a total of 17 comments on this blog entry. I am happy to "meet" some new people, and I have checked out a few of their blogs. As time allows, I will peek in to each and every one of them. And there are the few bloggers that pop into my blog on a regular basis, they commented too. Thanks to all for entering.



I wish that I could send you all a package of lace, but it would be cost prohibitive for me to do so. So, without further ado, the winner is ....................



MUSTANGSARAH!!!!!!!! Send me your snail mail addy and I will get your package out to you this coming week. (Monday being a holiday here.)












So, it's 14 days until we leave for Italy! The excitement is building with each passing day!

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe Labor Day weekend. Enjoy it!

Ciao!

1 comment:

mum-on-the-run said...

Well done Sarah!!

Hope you've had a good weekend Paula!!