Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Be a square!

In the past, I've shied away from square cards. Have no idea why. But I've rediscovered them, and am starting to like the symmetry of them.

I used the Outlines Rubber Stamp that I got recently, along with Heidi Swap acrylic stamps for the flourishes. The verse is one I've been using a lot lately too. It's by Hero Arts. PP by Basic Grey.

BTW, it's 24 days until we go to Italy!

Have a great Tuesday!

Ciao!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Karen said...

Love it! The colors are great and I love that stamp

Corie said...

Love your square card.

Unknown said...

Love the card!
I shy away from squares because of the extra postage, but now I just put them in a rectangular envelope.

Colleen Schaan said...

This is a great card. I LOVE square cards...and yours is perfect. The colors, the stamps, the ric-rac...all wonderful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card! and your trip sounds like it will be wonderful!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, love it.