Remember the feeling of pure joy when you were little, and you had in your hands a brand new box of Crayola crayons? And if you were really lucky, the big box of 64 crayons with the built in sharpener!! You started looking for the perfect page to break in those new crayons.Today my medium is not crayons, it's Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. This is quickly becoming my favorite way to color in my stamped images. I received this fruit stamp as a present from my Arizona friend, and quickly saw this to be my perfect page. This card is being sent to her to thank her for the box of lovely stamps she sent me. I know she soesn't read my blog, so I can post it here. I have some other cards I can't share yet, I'm waiting for the recipients to get them.
On a travel note, it's 26 days until we go to Italy. We got our travel package from Perillo Tours on Friday. It contained our air tickets, list of hotels we are staying at, some luggage tags and one embroidered tote bag. Joe and I thought it was kinda funny they only sent us one tote bag. We booked two tickets, paid for two tickets, but got one tote bag. I guess they didn't figure we'd need two bags! I'll just have to bring one of my own to carry back all my purchases.
I hope you have a great Sunday.
Ciao!
7 comments:
Beautiful coloring! Love your card
Oh my...this is BEEEEEEEAUTIFUL!!!...and thanks for the "crayons" memory.....I can actually SMELL them!! I too am a baby boomer ( ping, ping)...thanks for yor inspiration....OH!...and HAPPY BEEEEEEEEElated Birthday!!
Love the colours!!
Thanks for entering my blog candy, I've announced the winners!! Hope you stop by and visit me again :)
What a great card. Have fun coloring. Thanks for you comment on my blog about losing weight. I apprecite the support!
Have a great week!
This is beautiful -- great coloring.
Love the coloring, looks wonderful!
And I still love a box of new crayons, the smell even makes me giddy!
Your coloring is fantastic.
Post a Comment