Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...


Ok, you thought today was just the anniversary of Elvis' death? Or Madonna's birthday? Nope, it's my birthday today. I am officially 57 years young today. I'm a baby boomer, although I don't boom anymore, it's more like a small ping. Sometimes I wonder where all this time went! Enough.




I wanted to say thank you here to Corie who sent me the lovely card pictured here. I am seeing a lot of cards using that stamp set by Stampin' Up, Baroque Motif. It is lovely, Corie, and you are making me want to buy that stamp set. But I could never do it justice the way you did. I also received a big box from my friend Carol in AZ. She sent me a dozen stamps of all kinds. Wow. that was a fun package to open. I also got a beautiful handmade card from Nancy. Thank you, my friend. Let's hope we're lucky tomorrow!




I think I am going to get a great present today. Our friends that are going to Italy with us called last night. They received their tickets and final itinerary from Perillo Tours yesterday. I'll be on the lookout today for Mr. Brown to bring me that package. Oh, did I say it's 29 days til we leave for Italy?




Have a great day today.




Ciao!

9 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Isn't Corie a sweetie?
Happy Birthday!

Jacqueline said...

Happy Birthday !! Please let me send you a card too... email me yr address if you would be so kind?? Thanks!
Jacq

Lorie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

That card is gorgeous!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Corie said...

Oh you are certainly welcome. Hope you had a wonderful day. Love the Christmas projects. So bright and Cheery.

Rose Ann said...

Well...happy belated birthday to you! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Happy belated Birthday. such a gorgeous card!

Sue McGettigan said...

Happy Birthday to you! What fun to be going to Italy - I'm a little jealous!! :)

Sandy said...

Ok I'm late, haven't had time to check in on all the blogs---but I'm here now and wishing you a GREAT year ahead! :)

Alhambra Club said...

I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday, shame on me Happy Birthday, checking my google reader, seems you have dropped off my list of blogs that I stalk, will fix that right now.