Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Christmas project and THE countdown






















































































































Before it gets crazy, take a look at a little holiday mini scrap book. These make great gifts, and go together in a flash. The "insides" of the book are envelopes, and there's room for pictures and journaling on the tags inside. Use any size envelopes you like, mine are the standard small office size, and attach them. You can see from the picture on the slide show how they look all "accordioned" together inside the book. I saw this idea at a trade show, in the form of a kit to buy. I figured I could make it myself for cheap, and so I have no measurements for it. If anyone wants to know the size, etc. e-mail me and I'll get out my ruler.

Today officially begins the 30 day countdown until Joe and I leave for our 2 week trip to Italy. Wow, the last year went by fast. It's almost here now, and I hope you don't get tired of me talking about it. I hope to get LOTS of great pictures that I can share here as well as the experiences we will have. Italy is such a pretty country, and I can't wait to take it all in. The food, the wine, the scenery. Bella vita!!!!!

Tomorrow is a special day for me. Please come back.

Ciao!!!

No comments: