
I have a life-long love affair with it! Believe it or not, I started drinking coffee when I was about twelve! I begged and pleaded to have it. I love the smell of it, my mouth waters when I smell coffee brewing. I am looking forward to drinking un cafe every morning when we are in Italy.
So it follows that I collect coffee-related things. My kitchen is coffee themed, and I have quite a few coffee stamps. Cups, mugs, beans, you get the picture. I even have a bella, I won it over at 2Peas, it's Javabella, what else?
I played around with my EK circle cutter on this card. I cut the circle out of the front of the card, and then cut out a frame for it. It's a rather simple card but I like the clean look of it. The inside contains the circle with the mug stamped on it. I don't have anyone in mind to send this to, yet.
I'm getting butterflies in my stomach, the excitement is getting to be too much! Tomorrow will be exactly 30 days until we leave for Italy!!!!! I plan on posting a little about the trip tomorrow, so if you're interested, stop back. I'll have a little project on here too, trip related, of course.
Have a great Tuesday!
Ciao.
2 comments:
I have this love affair with coffee too. I cannot live without it. And you are going to Italy! WOW! I do hope you have an awesome trip. ENJOY!!!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my ATC!
While I don't share your love of coffee, I do love this card!
Post a Comment