One of the message boards I frequent, Split Coast Stampers, has a "no post on Sunday" policy for their gallery. This is to give the board moderators a day off from approving postings. I am hereby proclaiming today, "no post Sunday" on my blog. Why? I got nuttin'! I want to post my Christmas mini-book, but I need to photograph it, and I just don't feel like it this morning.
I'll get it done tomorrow morning, and have it up here then.
Speaking of Christmas, go to Florence's blog and see some of the beautious Christmas cards she has posted. This lady is on the ball, and has a great collection of holiday cards already done.
While you're at it, check out Karen's blog to see the birthday card she sent me. She posted it the other day, thereby saving me the job of photographing it.
Well, I'm outta here today. Have a great Sunday!
Ciao!
1 comment:
You are too sweet, check out my blog posted the goodies you sent me, sorry to be late doing this.
Post a Comment