Saturday, August 11, 2007

Outlines Rubber Stamps


I am really liking this stamp company! Their images are so versatile; if you like to create detailed, albeit, time consuming, LOL projects, give them a try.


I went to my scrap bin, and just pulled out different PP and some cardstock. I stamped this image 9, yes nine different times, and cut out the layers on each succeeding image. I used dimensional tape on some of the layers, because I didn't want my image to be an inch thick. It would be impossible to mail, except in a padded envelope. I placed this image on my card with a little ric-rac for a stem and leaves, e voila! a flower is born. I see so much possibility with this one stamp, I'm so glad I added it to my collection.


Do you like the fact that I photographed the stamp next to the card? I've been seeing that on other blogs, and I like it, too. I have an idea of what the stamp looks like, so when I decide I absolutely must have it, it's so easy to find in the store.


I have a little Christmas book to put up here tomorrow or Monday, just to get you in the holiday mood. Have you started your Christmas cards yet? It's not too early to start stamping, why not be ahead of the game? Less stress once the holidays get closer. Did I start yet? no!


Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!


Ciao!




!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Love your card! Now that's layers!!! And, is that a Michaels $ stamp for the sentiment? lol

Corie said...

Do cute -- love all the layers!!!!

MintStamps said...

Hey there. First, I love your cards. You make me want to be braver with my stamping. Second, yeah, I don't really mind Mint so much, or even Mentoria. But Frizzetta I don't think I could've lived with!

Thanks for coming by. Take care.

Mint

Jacqueline said...

You are right, it's a very versatile stamp!! Lovely card!

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful!

liannallama said...

super cute card!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job on this card. I do love Outlines. They have some great stamps.

Teresa