


My dear friend, who I know doesn't read my blog, will be celebrating a milestone birthday on September 29th, the day we return from Italy. I want her to have a birthday card to enjoy before hand, so I'm planning on mailing this card to her the day before we leave.
Since she's turning 50, I thought about making a joke card poking fun at her impending middle age. Then I decided, no, I wouldn't rub it in.
I had fun making this tri-fold card. I used, what else, my M's dollar stamps for the bird and the greetings. The birthday verse is from Verses Rubber Stamps. I embossed a white panel with a Cuttlebug A2 folder, and the ribbon is American Crafts. There is a card inside the card, just to make it more interesting.
I still haven't heard from mustangsarah, so tomorrow I am going to draw another name for the paper lace give away.
Today I am meeting a girl I went to high school with, a long time ago in a galaxy far away, LOL!!! We are having our 40th reunion next year (ugh!), and she saw that we lived very near each other from the address list we got from the reunion comittee. We are both transplanted Pennsylvanians now living in Florida, so it's really a coincidence that we are only about 40 miles apart from each other. Lunch should be so fun, we haven't seen each other since the 20th reunion. I'll blog about it later on in the week.
It is 11 days until we leave for Italy.
Have a great Tuesday.
Ciao!
4 comments:
Great card, love how you decorated it.
Cute card....11 days, man, I would be so excited I don't know if I could sleep!
Love this cards!!
You must be SO excited about Italy :)
Fabulous card - love it!
Post a Comment