Friday, September 14, 2007

Check, one two..


Passport========check






plane tickets=====check






luggage========check






EXCITEMENT==========unchecked!!!!!






Dateline Friday: This morning I'll get a pedicure, (pure torture for me, I have "issues" with people touching my feet), pick up a few last minute things, and come home and finalize the packing. We are eating out tonight, as I have left the cupboards and refrigerator bare, and then after a somewhat fitful sleep, tomorrow we are on our way!!!!






Thank you to all who have left comments and e-mailed me, wishing us bon voyage, your good thoughts are much appreciated.




The balloons are a little send-off gift from our friends, Nancy and Val, ===waving, hugs===, I love the way Nancy "personalized them". I received a couple of cards, too, and I've been too pre-occupied to photograph and post them. I will when I get back.




Jacqueline, I will wave to you when we fly over France. We are not going to fly over France, actually, but it's a great thought.




I will play catch up when I get back, and am looking forward to seeing all your creations.




I'm going to take thousands of pictures, and will definitely share.








Arrivederci!!!!!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Have a wonderful trip

Jacqueline said...

You do some great journalling - just LOVE yr sense of humour! You will be on your way now....

Unknown said...

Safe travels!
(pedicures are torture for me too, same reason! blech!)

Corie said...

Have a FANTASTIC trip -- take LOTS of pictures!!