Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. Here is where I like to post some of my favorite projects, mostly cards that I stamp by hand. I would love for you to leave a comment to let me know you've been here.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Five more sleeps
...and then we leave!
No cards to share, too busy.
I'm beginning to get a complex, nobody wants the paper ribbon I tried to give away twice!!!
4 comments:
Me Me I love that ribbon -- it looked so fantastic on the card you sent to me.
Wow only 5 more sleeps until Italy -- are you really sleeping, or are you just tooooooo excited?
5 days!!! Eek!!
Shame on them I will take it. Wow only 5 more nights, how exciting.
Then you will have to pick another name! You come to my mind at times during the day and I find myself feeling excited for you!
Post a Comment