
I had to draw another winner for the paper lace I offered a while back; my original winner did not reply after three reminders here on my blog, soooo....Sandy, looks like it's you!!! E-mail me your snail mail address, and I'll get the paper lace out to you this coming week. Congrats, and I can't wait to see what you've done with it.
You all should check out Sandy's blog while we're on the subject. She just posted a birthday card she made for a friend and it's, well, pretty awesome. A very talented lady!
Eight days, people, a week from tomorrow, and my trip to Italy begins! Last blog post I highlighted certain parts of our itinerary, and I want to thank everyone for their nice comments. I wish I could take each and every one of you along. We would have a multe bene time, no?
Well, that's gonna be all for me. Have a great weekend!
Ciao!!
2 comments:
WOW, the countdown is getting short. Check out my blog, used that beautiful snowflake image you sent.
Woooohoooo!!!! I'm so excited! :)
Post a Comment