Friday, January 25, 2008

Moving right along...



I'm getting some more pages done for my Italy scrapbook. But the best part is, I am using up supplies that I have around already.

On these 2 pages I have used very old paper scraps, old Basic Grey stickers and letters, ancient beads and old faux eyelets. It feels so good to be able to make pages, albeit simple ones, from my stash. Yesterday afternoon I decided to straighten up my patterned paper a little as it had gotten messed up from me rifling through it. I "found" so many sheets of Bohemia in browns and blues I almost could open a store. So the little bit of hoarded stuff I used on these 2 pages didn't even make a dent. I could make 40 more pages without making a dent.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'll be back tomorrow or Sunday with a review of something new (for me) that I picked up while shopping this week. Yeah, yeah, I know all about what I wrote in the last paragraph, blah blah and blah!!! But I went shopping anyway. I enjoyed every minute of it, too.

Ciao!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

these pages are FANTASTIC, love the colors and layout and embellishments and love both those cities, if I close my eyes I am there

Jacqueline said...

How beautiful! You chose the perfect colour blue to bring out those lovely photos and I love the embellishing!

Karen said...

Great page. LOVE the title!

Unknown said...

Great pages, you will have a whole book soon, huh?!! Wow!