
Here's another page for my smaller scrapbook from my Italy trip. I took several pictures of food that we ate, not all of it, but some of the more memorable dishes. I do love my sweets and I became addicted to espresso while we were there. I had two or three a day, it didn't make me jittery, honest!
While on the isle of Capri, we stopped at a little cafe on the main street by the Marina Piccollino, and I had, what else, an espresso. I couldn't resist a pastry from the case they had at the front of the cafe, and ordered one to split with Joe. It was so bellissimo, and the best part was, he didn't want any!!! More for me, me, me.
I picked up a sugar pack from the cafe, and incorporated it on the page. The felt is from Creative Cafe, don't know who the paper is from, sorry. When I look at this page, I remember the sights and sounds of this tiny little jewel of an island.
Thanks for looking, and have a marvelous day.
Ciao!
4 comments:
What a great page, love that you broke up the standard tourist sights and people photos with FOOD pictures.
Yummmmmmy -- love your page!!
Love this page, the felt is awesome! That looks like a delicious treat, great picture.
The pastries are just as nice in France you know! Lovely cheerful page.
Post a Comment