Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday, January 29


Here's another page for the scrapbook. The Coliseum mad a nice backdrop for this photo.. I used lots of older things on this page. The ribbon, the flower and the button in the center; the metal embellishment and the paper are all things I have been "saving". The pink swirl I did by hand. I had an old doodling template that I hardly used, so I traced the swirl and then glued the bling on one stone at a time!!! After I got 4 or 5 done, I wondered why I did it that way but am pleased with the way it turned out.
I've been sitting at my work table for about an hour now staring at a pile of papers and embellishments and not knowing what to do with them. I need to make a few Valentines and am at a loss. One piece already ended up in the trash. I need some inspiration.
Ciao!

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great page, love that paper

Jacqueline said...

I really love your paper and colour choice for this project Paula - the embellishments are perfect!
Nice photo too!

Corie said...

Great page -- love those colors!!

kecia deveney said...

hello, thanks for visiting my blog! about the nest in my shed, i think you are right, it must be a very artsy, creative type of bird living in there. i'm sure if i looked hard enough, i would find a color wheel in there somewhere!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Soooo cute...I love it!!!

Karen said...

We shop at the same places! I have that button too! lol Great page

Enfys said...

Hi Paula, I've just found your blog and really enjoyed it. Love this page, your paper choices are great. I live in Florida part of the year too, in the UK the rest of the time.