
It's Monday, my card is monochromatic, and I'm mad at myself. I didn't realize it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. I wanted to post last week, but was sick. I still have a bad cold, but thankfully, it didn't morph into anything more serious. On to the good stuff.
I found a great website through a blog buddy Flossie. She is a regular contributor for Sheetload of cards. They put out a monthly E-zine that shows you how to make 9 cards out of about 5 sheets of paper. There are different card layouts each month and I particularly liked January, so here is my take on the design for then. Check it out, and pay close attention to Flossie's cards; they are a treat.
I went through my stash and got out some really old paper for this card. The stamp set is new; it's a clear stamp set by Inkadinkado. There's a whole series of birds of all kinds and a few sayings. I'm not earmarking this card for anyone in particular; but I'll have it on hand if I need it. The trim is from Making Memories Noteworthy line; which I got at my LSS on sale! I love this trim and honestly, it inspired the card colorwise.
Today I am patiently waiting for Mr. Brown aka UPS to deliver my QVC Cosmo Cricket TSV that I bought last week. It's over 9,000 pieces and there are albums and mini-books and chipboard galore in it. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow after I oh and ah over it tonight. There goes my promise not to buy anything this year.
Have a great Monday.
Ciao!
1 comment:
LOL, this is great, love the sentiment.
Post a Comment