Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I :::heart::: Hero Arts stamps..




I have always loved Hero Arts (HA) stamps, their images are very versatile. They are very up on trends, and their stamps are a good quality.

I entered a contest on the stamping board on 2Peas in a Bucket. Jennifer aka pescaragirl is a designer for HA. Her challenge was to use a stamp that we don't often use. Here's the card that won, (I'm sure it was a random drawing), and I was surprised when a package came from Jennifer with my prize. How generous she was! So now I am the proud owner of eight more HA stamps. Thanks again, Jennifer.




I had coffee after dinner last night. It NEVER bothers me to drink it that late at night. Except last night. I was up until 3 A.M. Then, Joe woke me up at 6:30 to tell me that something is wrong with our well system, and we have no water. A call is out to the repair place; hopefully they will be here soon. I had grand ideas of cleaning and washing today. My daughter and her husband are spending a couple of days with us this weekend, and I want to make everything nice. This will be the first time they've seen the new pool and I wanted to be done preparing for their visit early in the week so we can lounge on Sunday. Now I can't clean, and I'm very tired, so I may take a nap. The best laid plans........




Have a great Tuesday.




Ciao!




5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

congratulations on your win, saw that card earlier and love it. Enjoy your nap when you wake up the water will be back on. LOL

Unknown said...

congrats on the win!
Coffee and I aren't friends these days either, weird when one day you're lovers and the next enemies...LOL

Jacqueline said...

Ooh you got some lovely goodies Paula, congrats on your win! Have a lovely time with your family!

Tami Bayer said...

fabulous card, oh and what a yummy prize. Congrats.

Corie said...

WOW -- I love this card -- CONGRATS