
In honor of St Valentine's day, any posts I make this week will be titled "I:::heart:::______".
I've talked about her work here in past posts, but Jacqueline makes the most incredible Gothic arch cards! She has an excellent eye for collage and all things vintage. I admire her body of work so much. One time I commented on one of her arches, and she encouraged me to try one for myself. Well, months later, I did and here is the result. I kinda like it, and will definitely do more of these in the future. Thanks for your gentle nudge, Jacqueline!
Well, my water situation is resolved. The pump on our well went bad, and was replaced promptly. Just wish I could have spent that much money on stamps!!!!
Yesterday, I spent the majority of the day cleaning my studio. I couldn't wash or clean due to the water situation, so that seemed like the right thing to do. I made a lot of progress in there, and although I still have a lot to do, the top of my desk and the floor have magically reappeared.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Ciao!
4 comments:
This card is great, glad to hear you have resolved the water situation, bummer that you had to get a new pump, know what you mean that did cut into your stamp money. LOL
Oohh Paula, it's GORGEOUS, such beautiful colours and I love your choice of stamps and images for your theme!! Aren't they fun to do!
Well this turned out really really pretty! Love your colors and images. :)
Fantastic arch, but look out they are addicting! You did a beautiful job on it.
Post a Comment