Of course, we've enjoyed the pool almost every day. September has been kind of iffy, we've been getting a lot of rain from the outer bands of the hurricanes that have been passing us by. Ike is out there now but it won't affect us. Hoping Texas and Louisianna will not get a lot of damage.
I have cards galore to share, I want to get them on a slide show. They will be added on a post later on in the week to come.
I have kept up with each and every one of your blogs. It's been fun to take a break though.
The photo I posted today is an album cover I embellished a little. The album itself is from the dollar store, a Heidi Swapp 12 by 12 they had a while back. I bought the wood palm tree and relax at a big box store, and used some Pink Paislee paper for the background. This album is going to hold cruise pictures. Yup, we are cruising this November for 5 days! Can't wait.
I did lots more this summer, but don't want to bore anyone with the details. I'll be back here on a regular basis. Hope my blog buddies didn't forget me.
Stay tuned for more!
Ciao!

2 comments:
Love the photo of you and Joe and glad you are back in blog land!
Welcome home! :P
Post a Comment