
I am having so much fun with the Cuttledbug borders embossing folders! I have a lot of white core cardstock; after embossing all that's needed is a light sanding and the embossed image just pops! The flower border in the bottom of the card looks so much better in real life. This card is going out to a special person who is currently serving in our fine military. She is not in harms way, but far away from home, in Italy. I hope it brightens her day.
I just changed jobs and I am still getting used to the routine. I have not been able to get creative for almost a month except for a few minutes stolen here and there. My studio is a hot mess, stuff is everywhere! The next three weeks are sure to be busy; then we go on our cruise. Thanksgiving comes soon after that, and then a short time later, Christmas. It doesn't look like I'll spend much creating time until next year. Yikes!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Ciao!
4 comments:
Beautiful colour green and the embossing is very effective! I love the playful feel of the flowers in the corner - altogether a gorgeous card Paula!
Wow, this is so pretty, love how you did the embossing, ti came out great, I will definitely have to give it a try
WOW -- this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
This card is simply beautiful.
I hope all is well in sunny and warm FL...we had snow the other day.
(go ahead laugh...LOL)
Post a Comment