
This is the sunset in Nassau, Bahamas, that I was able to capture as we were leaving port.
The cruise was a big mess of food, fun and having too much to do. We thought we would relax, but that didn't happen.
We saw the shows and ate dinner in the dining room each night (the service is impeccable, BTW, and the food excellent). We did experience some slightly rough seas due t0 the remnants of Paloma but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.
We visited Atlantis while in Nassau. There aren't too many places that the general public can go at that resort. You must be a registered guest to get anywhere except the lobby and the casino. Hmmmmm....did I play? Yes. Did I win? A little.... enough to make a tiny profit. Don't call the IRS just yet, it was very tiny. We did nothing else in Nassau; I didn't need to shop for jewelry, perfume or duty free liquor; besides, the town is a little overwhelming if you've never been there before.
Will I cruise again? I'd love to.
Ciao!
3 comments:
Hi Paula, glad you got home safe! I was wondering how your cruise had been, so glad you enjoyed it!
Beautiful photo!!
Ciao!!
Jacqueline
Don't you just love cruising? We sailed on the Monarch for our first cruise 10 years ago for our 25th wedding anniversary. Glad you had a great time!
I'm green with envy!!! I went on a cruise for my honeymoon... best time ever!
Post a Comment