Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkeys I have known and loved....

I was looking for some older pictures I knew I had on disc somewhere, and came across these from 2003. Turkey, before and after.

Here's hoping you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving day, with plentiful friends and family and enough food to eat. Remember those who are not as fortunate as us, and remember just how lucky we truly are.

Whatever you are doing today, take a look around you and be thankful for what you have.

Now that nicely browned turkey is making me hungry, so I'll leave you with those words.

Ciao!

just in case you think my husband actually cooked this bird, think again. These shots are staged, LOL!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, looks like 2003 was a great one.

Jacqueline said...

Happy thanksgiving Paula and Joe! Seems strange to say those words as this celebration is totally unknown to us here in Europe.
Wow, that turkey looks teriffic!!
Have a wonderful day!
Jacqueline

Corie said...

Love the pictures -- too cute

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Lol thanks for sharing the pics are great. Blessings to you and your family. ~hugs~ Renee

Unknown said...

yummy! Love the posed shots.
Thanks for the awesome card, I tried to use it as an excuse with my friend for a few days off (of course that didn't work).
Hope all is well and warm in FL, we had snow today, lots and lots of snow.

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! this is too cute, and I love the title! xo