Joe and I have several teen-aged grandchildren between us. They also live 1200 miles away. It's easy to shop for them, though, because they love gift cards! I used to hate to give gift cards for presents, they seemed so impersonal, like I didn't feel like thinking about the gift. Everyone admitted that they like to get them, it allows them to shop for whatever they want.
I still like to do something special to present the gift card. Jennifer McGuire had a cute idea on her blog last month. You can see the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FXoDtw6WCE. These are unbelievable easy to make. Thanks, Jennifer!


These two shots are the inside of the card. Sure hope the grandkids like them!
Did you brave the crowds and try to shop on Black Friday? Joe and I "did" Walmart; I wanted to get a Cricut Expressions, and I'm loving it. I've had the original Cricut for over 2 years, and the Expressions does so much more.
Have a great day!
Ciao!

3 comments:
These look really colourful! I like this idea and seeing your loved ones are far away, it's just the perfect idea!!
I love this -- so adorable!!
Wow I just LOVE your tree cards! (Yes, I am WAY behind in my blog surfing!) Merry Christmas, Paula!
Post a Comment