
no stamping for me this week. I have been busy playing with my new Cricut Expressions machine. I like all the additional features; it has more than the baby bug. It also can cut much bigger sizes, up to 23 1/2 inches. But I can't imagine what I would use a 2 foot letter for.
I have wall space over my doors leading out to the lanai. It's been blank since we've moved in, 3 years ago. It's bothered me for 3 years. I am always on the hunt for something to put there, but never found anything I liked or could afford.
Wall words are all the rage in decorating right now. I am not one to shy away from trends. If you've seen the info-mercial on the Cricut (and it plays on different channels in Direct TV almost continuously around the clock) you've seen that you can cut vinyl with it. I've seen a lot of wall word projects on the Cricut message boards. So this weekend I did my own. I'm liking what it did for that space.
Anyone want to guess what it says?
All for now.
Ciao!
4 comments:
Ooh nice! I can guess that vivi has something to with life and bene is part of blessing as in bènediction. Ridi spesso could be someting like - be prosperous and the last two words don't say that much to me.. but I just looked it up on Google.... I won't say anything though for the other people who will take a guess!!
OH yes, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your BEAUTIFUL classy Christmas card - it came today - love it so much!!
Gorgeous tag Paula! Love the beautiful background and lil' tree!
Wow - great stamping !
So beautiful.
Post a Comment