Friday, November 7, 2008

Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise...



Ok, I'm super excited. The bags are packed, the passports are ready, and on Sunday we leave for our Bahamas cruise aboard Royal Caribbeans Monarch of the Seas. I've never cruised; but I don't get motion sick on boats, so it's all good there. But........






There is a late-season storm in the Atlantic; I think it became a hurricane yesterday. Paloma, (notice the resemblance to Paula, LOL) stay away.






Ciao e arrivederci!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Hmm that does sound kind of creepy... I hope you will enjoy your cruise. I loved watching the lighted up cruise ships cross the Med when I was in Spain, usually during the late evening hours. Our boys would grap the binoculars to get a close up. I'll be back.. you are sure to give us a update on the weather....