that's how long it's been since I posted on this blog. I can't even say that I haven't posted for a while because I've been busy because that's a long time of busy!
I stopped blogging because I felt I had nothing to offer. Most of the blogs I read have fabulous cards posted on them and lots of followers. I felt I had neither.
I started reading Creative Smiles written by the lovely Donna when she was on the DT for a not so local stamp store. Her cards are beautiful! We have become cyber friends and she has been encouraging me to start blogging again. We are hoping to meet in real life next month. Hat's off to you my friend.
Another great blog I have been reading is Patti's, A Souls Heartbeat. What an inspiration this lady is to me. I watched her Youtube video on a mini scrapbook she made and kindly gave us the instructions for. I loved it so much I decided to make one in a summer theme for my granddaughter who is an avid surfer. I was so proud of it I sent her pictures of my masterpiece to let her know how much she inspired me. She kindly gave me kudos on her blog and showed off my mini book. Patti may have mentioned a time or two that I should start posting again. Crafters are the nicest, sweetest individuals.
As the year 2015 begins in a few days, I am planning on resurrecting my blog and posting on a somewhat regular basis. I don't even care if anyone reads it. I will have a place to come and share my cards and other projects that I have done that have made me happy.
So look out in the next few days for another post from me.
Thanks for looking. Ciao.
2 comments:
Oh YIPPEE! I'm thrilled you will be posting your cards, Paula! They are SO DROP DEAD GORGEOUS - you sell yourself way too short! BEAUTIFUL artwork. I'm looking forward to seeing your beauties - very often! huggers, de
I admire people who blog and you are one very talented lady I also love your cards......
Looking forward to keeping up with your Blog......
Post a Comment