Friday, January 2, 2015

SOME CHRISTMAS FAVORITES.........

I really like to make Christmas cards.  So much so that I wish I could make them all year round.  This year I satisfied that itch a little by participating in the CARING HEARTS CARD DRIVE. I read about the program on Jennifer McGuire's blog, the cards are sent to nursing home residents to wish them a merry Christmas.  I made over 130 cards this year; I plan to participate again next year.
 
Here is a shaker card that I made to give to a special daughter and son-in-law.  With the stick pin, this card is probably not mailable, but I made a box for it and included it in their package.  I love this card and am thinking of ways to adapt it for other seasons.
 
And this is the box I made for it to be mailed in
 
 
That's all for me today.  Ciao
Paula
 

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How elegant - beautifully exquisite, Paula! I love the silver and white motif - really gorgeous! hugs, de

Meighan Wheller said...

Fabulous cards Paula. They are both beautiful. Thaks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT