Sunday, February 8, 2015

A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL

I'm back and I survived Stampfest Clearwater 2015.  All I can say is WOW, again.  Every year I say it was a great show, but this year outdid all the other years in a very special way. I got to meet in person, my sweet and gracious friend Donna Ellis, and we shared several hugs and some good conversation.  Here is a picture we took together. I am sorry we didn't have more time to spend together, but we Skype often, so we will catch up later on in the week.

Her blog is called CREATIVE SMILES. I think the smiles on both of our faces are indeed creative!

The stamp show was packed, there were crowds around all the more popular vendors.  I just looked at bought lots of things.  Some I had on my list of "needs", some were on my list of "wants" and some were, "what the heck, I love it and have to have it".

There were really beautiful demo's, very technique driven as usual.  I learned some new things that I will plan on trying out as soon as I get settled in from the company I have right now.  I also will show pictures of everything I got at the show.  Stay tuned on that.

Donna gave me a lovely card that she made for me.  I didn't take a picture of it yet, but I am waiting to set up my new light box that I just got from Amazon.  I will post a picture of the card soon.  Donna, it's beautiful and I treasure what you wrote to me.

It's going to be a warm, sunny day here in Southwest Florida.  I hope wherever you are, you are enjoying your day.

All for now!  Ciao.

paula

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhh this sounds like a lovely time.
I would love to go to a stamp show…oh the damage I could do to my pocketbook ;)
Looking forward to seeing your goodies you found.
Thank you for visiting my blog :)

Diane said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Hugs Diane

Donna Ellis said...

Don't you love the connection we share, Paula!? I feel as tho you have been my dear comrade in arms for the past 50 years LOL Thank you for your sweet post. love, de