Thursday, February 12, 2015

NEW THINGS..........

I thought I would post one or three pictures of some of the things I got at the stamp show last weekend.  I got two stamp sets from Technique Tuesday, and I already used the balloons on a card for a swap I signed up for. I'll share the card sometime in the next week or two.
 
 
Next up are 2 different kinds of gilding flakes and a stencil purchased from Sweet Stamps.  The demo at the booth I bought them at was so pretty!  It involves sticky tape, the gilding flakes and glitter. I plan to try out  the technique and will post my work if I am happy with the way it comes out.
 
 
The third picture for today shows some new stamps I got from Verses Rubber Stamps.  I am always on the lookout for Italian language stamps, and I knew that they had one that said Buon Giorno.  When I looked around the booth I could not find it.  I finally went up to the register to ask for help and there it was, on a little clearance section.  FOR ONE DOLLAR!!   The Amore stamp was one dollar too, and the spring stamp was 2 dollars.  Great find.
 
I bought some narrow 1/16th sticky tape, some tiny pop dots and a new Teflon mat, but I am not going to post that picture because you know what that stuff looks like.
 
So all in all it was a great day.  Hope you enjoyed my pictures.
 
All for now  Ciao!
 
paula

2 comments:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

OK for un non-Italians, what does Buon Gimo mean. Wonderful find great prices. I want to see the results of the guilding flakes, I see them used but was never sure what to do with them! And I love the hot air balloon and sentiments stamps great finds!

Donna Ellis said...

gosh, I already forgot the technique at SS! It was with super double stick tape, right? LOL and when you pick up the stencil, you can use other color foil, glitter, or EP, correct? I love VERSES - and spent quite a bit of time browsing there. Your TJ stamps are wonderful! hugs, de