Here is the card that I sent to family and friends this year. The paper is old paper from my stash, it may be K and Co. but I'm not sure. It has pretty glitter on it. I distressed all the edges on my Zutter Distress-it-all. I love that thing, but it is loud and sound like a sawmill when you are using it. The Fleur-de-Lis panel is a Spellbinders die and the hearts are an old Sizzix die. I stamped a script on one heart and embossed the other one. The card is 51/2 in square. I added some pearls to the front and that's a wrap.
Here's hoping your Valentines day is a lot of fun; I gave DH his card this morning and he loved it. I also gave him a little present. Tastycake (it's a Philly thing); 3 pies, lemon, cherry and apple. He laughed when he opened them up and said what a great gift it was. Hey, 3 dollars and I made him smile.
All for now. Ciao!
paula
2 comments:
Oh I love this. Beautifully done the hearts are adorable.
I was the proud recipient of one of these amazing cards! It is beautiful, Paula! I love the touch of elegance on your creations.
Post a Comment