No card to show today, but it's time for the annual convention that comes to my area every February " STAMPFEST CLEARWATER". It's an all day feast for the eyes, inspiration and shopping extravaganza. There are card samples galore, beautiful make and takes, and lots of demoes. I always learn something new, see something different, and come home with some really great product.
Today is going to be a special day because I get to meet a lovely lady that I have gotten to know through her blog CREATIVE SMILES, none other than the very talented and equally sweet DONNA ELLIS.
I am excited about that more than I am about the stamp show.
I'll post a picture of Donna and I next week sometime. And also a picture of all my goodies. I have a shopping list made out already for the show. It is going to be fun.
All for now! Ciao.
paula
1 comment:
I loved having time to meet you, Paula! You are pure delight, and I feel so blessed to know you! xo
Post a Comment