Tuesday, February 3, 2015

WHATS NEW, THE SECOND CARD......

Here is another card that I made with my new Create and Craft Couture Collection dies.  This one is the  Adoring Collection; it is DH's Valentine but since he doesn't read my blog I can show it now.  I am having so much fun with these dies and I haven't even used them all yet.

Here is the outside of the card.  I used pearlized paper and decided to use a copper/bronze for this card to try to man it up a little.
 And here is the inside with that beautiful pop-up heart.  I have added the XO die cut from Anna Griffin and of course the bottom strip is from her die collection also.  I like this die more every time I use it, it makes a good pocket. 
Normally, I would use some pearls or gems to fussy up the front of the card but because it is for DH I decided to leave them off.  I may add some metallic cord to the little tag on the right side, that does need something.

I am going to start putting the recipes for my cards here, it will help me remember what I used.

Dies:  Create and Craft Couture The Adoring Collection; Anna Griffin Valentine collection; Spellbinders Labels 21; Little Yellow Bicycle "love"

Anna Griffin Embossing folder Embroidered Hearts, Double Hearts cut our with the coordinating die.

That's a lot to post today.  Hope it's a wonderful day.

Ciao!

paula



3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

wowow! Paula, this is fabulous! LOVE the ornate details, beautifully pearly paper, and the interior! You have the most incredibly beautiful dies - I covet your collection. Your card interior is fabulous - thank you for the idea of using the border die as a pocket. Is the interior heart actually a pop up die, or did you carefully cut a regular die to accomplish that pretty effect? hugs, de

Paula said...

Donna, that's actually a die. Each collection in this series of dies comes with one of these pop-up dies. They are so easy to use and line up.

Connie Mercer said...

Paula, wow, it is gorgeous!! Love the die. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!!