Today is my daughter and SIL's wedding anniversary, 27 years! It's wonderful to see the two of them together; they have raised four wonderful children, three college graduates and the baby (well not anymore, she's 15) in high school. I am very proud of them and love them both.
The happy occasion deserves a special card, so here is the one I made for them.
This is the box I made to send the card off in.
It's hard to see in the pictures, the card is silver and gray and I backed the main panel with silver mirror cardstock, I think that is what is making the colors so dark.
I used my new dies from Create and Craft the Coture collection. I sure do love these dies, they make a lovely card with no effort!
note to de: I made my pictures X-large!
All for me today, ciao!
paula
2 comments:
Wow WOW wow! TWO cards! Paula, these are incredible! I love the little fan shape in the bottom corners, and the beautiful cardstock you have chosen! I wish I could make the bow with flower like you have - it is lovely. Beautiful cards, and I especiallly like that the photos are extra large! LOL too funny - love you, de
Oh my gosh, these are absolutely stunning!! I love the design!! The heart is so intricate and beautiful!! I love that the box matches the card!! Elegant and gorgeous!! Have a great evening :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Post a Comment