I am enjoying entering challenges on a few blogs I read regularly. My card HERE won top 3 on the Scrapy-land blog during the last challenge. I was excited as it was the first time I entered a card there. I got my first badge.
The current challenge is "anything goes" and is challenge #13. You can use any die that Scrapy-land sells for your entry. For my card I have used Spellbinders Victorian Collection Medallion Two and Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix die Snowflake Rosette. I hand cut the grateful. I stitched around the blue panel, distressed it a bit, mounted that on an embossed panel and then put my die cut pieces together on top of that. Some tiny pearls and a silver star complete the card. It is 6 by 6.
5 comments:
And you are so deserving of that badge, too, Paula! We are so happy to have you join our challenges at SL! LOVE the stitching on your medallion card, and the pretty triangular dry embossed back ground - it's gorgeous! I see your card is "grateful" - I am grateful to you, too!
Now for my other hat: Thanks for sharing your pretty project in the Scrapy Land Challenge! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}
Paula I love this card! That Spellbinders die is gorgeous and looks really great with the TH dies. I love the addition of the pearls too! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #13! And Congratulations on your SL Badge!
This is so gorgeous, Paula!! I love the Spellbinders die you used!! The background embossing is fabulous!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapy Land Challenge #13!! Have a great day :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Paula, what gorgeous cards! So pretty and unusual with lovely colours. Thanks for your nice comment, and yes, we had a wonderful evening out! A real spoilie!! Thank you for your prayers.
Shoshi
What a lovely card!!! Colours are matching and that die is amazing it looks so fragile :)
Post a Comment